Skip to main content

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

Akwa – 99 hotels and places to stay
See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
ibis Douala, hotel in Akwa

Ibis Douala in Douala has an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers free shuttle service and a 24-hour front desk.

Restaurants
Scored 7.5
Good
Rated good
392 reviews
Price from$120.27per night
Hotel Royal Palace, hotel in Akwa

Located in Douala, 27 miles from Tiko Golf Club, Hotel Royal Palace has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant. This 3-star hotel offers a bar.

The rooms were comfortable with working ait conditioning and consistent running water. Good food served at the restaurant.
Scored 8.0
Very Good
Rated very good
33 reviews
Price from$74.90per night
Bano Palace Hotel, hotel in Akwa

Offering outdoor pool and a restaurant, Bano Palace Hotel is located in Douala. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen tv, air conditioning and a mini-bar.

Staff is very nice and friendly. Everyone tries to help and figure out ways to make your stay more comfortable. I definitely recommend this as a good option in Douala.
Scored 7.7
Good
Rated good
34 reviews
Price from$69.60per night
Hotel Vallée Des Princes, hotel in Akwa

Offering a restaurant, Hotel Minotel Vallée Des Princes is located in Douala. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Rooms here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony.

Clean, professional reception staff, close to the train station, free shuttle service
Scored 6.7
Pleasant
Rated pleasant
32 reviews
Price from$63.97per night
Tchero Hotel, hotel in Akwa

Located in Douala, a 12-minute walk from Douala Museum, Tchero Hotel has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers luggage storage space.

I did not have breakfast. I loved it there especially the safety of the location. I appreciated the staff reserving me a taxi for the Airport. Thanks to TAMSO for referring me there!
Scored 7.4
Good
Rated good
14 reviews
Price from$81.41per night
Peninsula Hotel Douala, hotel in Akwa

Located in Douala, 4.9 miles from Akwa Stadium, Peninsula Hotel Douala has accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar.

I would have given great ratings.However, the shower has no pressure and drainage in the bathroom was not working, It was a nice location and the price was good
Scored 6.7
Pleasant
Rated pleasant
59 reviews
Price from$41.03per night
AKWA HIN Douala, hotel in Akwa

Located in Douala, a 12-minute walk from Akwa Stadium, AKWA HIN Douala has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a restaurant and a bar.

Nice
Scored 7.7
Good
Rated good
155 reviews
Price from$67.95per night
Best Western Plus Soaho Douala Airport, hotel in Akwa

Best Western Plus Soaho Douala Airport features an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, a garden and terrace in Douala.

The hotel has never received my booking and I was charged a walk-in client rate which was higher than then booking rate.
Scored 7.8
Good
Rated good
283 reviews
Price from$105.28per night
K Hotel Douala, hotel in Akwa

Located in Douala, a 2-minute walk from Bonanjo Park, K Hotel Douala has accommodations with a fitness center, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant.

The Breakfast was amazing. Everything was delicious and made fresh. If I didn't have work to do, I would off tried everything on the menu. The chef is amazing.
Scored 9.0
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
605 reviews
Price from$211.66per night
ONOMO Hotel Douala, hotel in Akwa

Located in Douala, a 6-minute walk from Douala Museum, ONOMO Hotel Douala has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge.

GREAT LOCATION FROM AIRPORT AND VERY QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD .
Scored 8.1
Very Good
Rated very good
617 reviews
Price from$132.21per night
See all hotels near Akwa
Subscribe to receive premium deals

Prices drop the second you sign up!