Skip to main content

Hotels near Voortrekkerhoogte

Search hotels and more near Voortrekkerhoogte

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

Voortrekkerhoogte – 864 hotels and places to stay
See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Manhattan Hotel, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

The Manhattan Hotel offers luxurious accommodations within easy access to major highways, 1312 feet from Pretoria’s Gautrain Station. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.

Everything from the reception, the room, the dinner (by the way the most reason im staying at your hotel every time im in Pretoria is the food. The Chef cooks a storm in that kitchen hey). The booking in is so seamless. I came with my partner and him being someone who travels a lot, he was very impressed. So be rest assured that Manhatten is our home from home whenever we are in Gauteng.
Scored 8.0
Very Good
Rated very good
1,982 reviews
Price from$59.11per night
Eco Park Lodge, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

Featuring an outdoor pool, terrace, and garden, Eco Park Lodge is located in Centurion and offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi in all areas. O.R.

room
Scored 8.0
Very Good
Rated very good
798 reviews
Price from$60.25per night
The Centurion Hotel, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

Located conveniently between Johannesburg and Pretoria, the Centurion Hotel occupies a prime position overlooking the picturesque Centurion Lake.

Generally Friendly staff
Scored 7.8
Good
Rated good
315 reviews
Price from$89.02per night
InnJoy Boutique Hotel, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

This 4-star designer hotel provides elegantly-furnished accommodations. InnJoy Boutique Hotel offers a central location, 1.9 mi from Centurion Lake. Some rooms include a living area and kitchenette.

everyone was very polite and the place is very clean
Scored 8.8
Excellent
Rated excellent
177 reviews
Price from$86.84per night
Erasmia Palms Boutique Hotel & Spa, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

Located in Centurion, within 6.7 miles of Voortrekker Monument and 11 miles of Union Buildings, Erasmia Palms Boutique Hotel & Spa has accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi as well as free...

Scored 6.6
Pleasant
Rated pleasant
14 reviews
Price from$51.56per night
The Park Lodge Hotel, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

Set in Pretoria, 2.4 mi from Union Buildings, The Park Lodge Hotel features a garden.

Almost everything from the great reception service we received from Ntahibi (sorry if her name is spelled incorrectly) to literally every staff member around the place. We really felt welcomed, and thanks again for my birthday cake and wishes, you guys are stars Stay blessed We really enjoyed.
Scored 8.6
Excellent
Rated excellent
1,298 reviews
Price from$54.28per night
Royal Elephant Hotel & Conference Centre, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

Royal Elephant Hotel, situated in the Centurion, offers elegant rooms and suites with a full English breakfast daily. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and game room.

Liked the decor and the service
Scored 8.4
Very Good
Rated very good
400 reviews
Price from$91.19per night
ANEW Hotel Centurion Pretoria, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

ANEW Hotel Centurion Pretoria is centrally located on the Centurion Lake between Johannesburg and Pretoria, only 1640 ft from the newly built Gautrain Station.

Nothing special about it to be honest, i had to pay 59k for my room and my friend payed 33k for the same room for the same period. !! Room 527 and 314
Scored 8.0
Very Good
Rated very good
830 reviews
Price from$83.53per night
Kleinkaap Boutique Hotel, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

Offering spacious rooms with a balcony, this boutique hotel is located in the Clubview district of Centurion, 2.2 mi from Centurion Lake. The property is surrounded by a large oak-tree garden.

The breakfast was amazing, I would go back just for that! And the venue is lovely, so peaceful...and the staff were great!
Scored 8.5
Very Good
Rated very good
309 reviews
Price from$150.57per night
TDM's Boutique Guest House, hotel in Voortrekkerhoogte

Located in Pretoria, TDM's Boutique Guest House features an outdoor swimming pool, garden, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property.

I liked the clean facilities, the quiet and safe community, the staff was very friendly and accommodating, the luxury queen room was very spacious and well decorated.It befits its title..The breakfast was good too.
Scored 8.9
Excellent
Rated excellent
225 reviews
Price from$48.85per night
See all hotels near Voortrekkerhoogte
Subscribe to receive premium deals

Prices drop the second you sign up!